Journal Special Issues
Our conferences generate high quality papers. Each year selected papers are invited to journal special issues. The following is yearly journal special issues edited by the DGS conference organizers that feature the extended and revised versions of the selected dg.o conference papers.
In preparation (from dg.o 2017)
- Chun, S., Adam, N. & Noveck, B. Evidence-based Government: Secure, Transparent and Responsible Digital Governance, Information Polity
- Hinnant, C. & Ojo, G., Government Information Quality (GIQ)
- Ojo, G. & Hinnant, C., Transforming Government: People, Process and Policy (TGPPP)
2017 (from dg.o 2016)
- Liu, M. (Ed.) "Internet Plus Government", Government Information Quarterly
- Kim, Y. (Ed.) "Internet, Citizen and Public Policy," Information Polity, vol. 22, no. 2-3, 2017.
- Chun, S., S. Mellouli and Y. Arens (Eds.) "Models and Strategies toward Planning and Developing Smart Cities," Int. Journal of E-Planning Research, Volume 7, Issue 2, 2018.
2016 (from dg.o 2015)
- Zhang, J., & Kim, Y. (eds.) (2016). Digital government and wicked problems: Solution or problem, Information Polity, 21(3), 215-221. DOI: 10.3233/IP-160395.
- Kim, Y., & Zhang, J. (2016). Digital government and wicked problems, Government Information Quarterly, 33(4), 769- 776. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.giq.2016.10.004
- Gil-Garcia, J. R., Zhang, J., & Puron-Cid, G. (Eds.). Conceptualizing smartness in government: An integrative and multi-dimensional view. Government Information Quarterly (in press).
- Zhang, J., Puron-Cid, G., & Gil-Garcia, J. R. (2015). Creating public value through Open Government: Perspectives, experiences and applications. Information Polity, 20 (2, 3), 97-101.
- Cid, G. P., Gil-Garcia, R. and Zhang J. (Eds.). Smart Cities, Smart Governments and Smart Citizens. International Journal of E-Planning Research. 4(2), 2015: iv-vii.
- Zhang, J., Luna-Reyes, L. F., & Mellouli, S. (Eds.) Transformational digital government. Government Information Quarterly, 4(31), 2014:503-505.
- Mellouli, S., Luna-Reyes, L. F., & Zhang, J. (Eds.) Smart government, citizen participation and open data. Information Polity,19(1, 2), 2014: 1-4.
- Luna-Reyes, L. F., Bertot, J. C. and Mellouli, S. (Eds.) “Open Government, Open Data and Digital Government.” Government Information Quarterly 31(1), 2014:4-5
- Soon Ae Chun and Luis Luna-Reyes (Eds.) Government Information Quarterly (GIQ), Special Issue on Social Media in Government: Selections from the 12th Annual International Conference on Digital Government Research (dg.o2011), Vol 29 Issue 4, October 2012: pp 441-511.
- Luis Luna-Reyes and Soon Ae Chun (Eds.) Information Polity: Special Issue on Open Government and Public Participation, Vol 17(2), August 2012: pp77-199.
- Soon Ae Chun, Luis Luna-Reyes and Rodrigo Sandoval (Eds.), Transforming Government: People, Process and Policy (TGPPP) , Special Issue on Collaborative e-Government, Vol 6 (1), Feb 2012: pp 5-125.
- Soon Ae Chun, Rodrigo Sandoval and Yigal Arens (Eds.), Information Polity: Special Issue on Public Engagement and Government Collaboration: Theories, Strategies and Case Studies, Vol 16(3), 2011: pp 189-296.
- Soon Ae Chun, Stuart Shulman, Rodrigo Sandoval and Eduard Hovy (Eds.) Information Polity: Special Issue on Government 2.0: Making Connections between Citizens, Data and Government, Vol. 15 (1 & 2), 2010: pp 1-173.
- Marijn Janssen, Soon Ae Chun and J. Ramon Gil-Garcia (Eds.) Government Information Quarterly (GIQ), Special Issue on Building the Next Generation Digital Government Infrastructures, Vol 26 Issue 2, April 2009: 199 pages.
- J. Ramon Gil-Garcia, Soon Ae Chun and Marijn Janssen (Eds.) Information Polity: Special Issue on Government Information Sharing and Integration, Volume 14, Editions 1 & 2, 2009: pp 1-150.