Open Governance Exchange - Research Sharing
Another research sharing platform launched by NYU GovLab! The following states what this Open Governance Research Exchange is about:
The Open Governance Research Exchange (OGRX) seeks to solve this problem by curating and making accessible a diversity of findings on innovating governance.
Developed by the GovLab in collaboration with the World Bank Digital Engagement Evaluation Team and mySociety, OGRX provides:
- A platform for researchers to share findings and methodologies;
- A repository of theoretical and applied research on open and innovative governance techniques and tools;
- A diversity of publication types – from research reports and journal articles to books and dissertations;
- A taxonomy for browsing research by type of innovation, objective, region, sector or tool;
- The ability to submit new research for inclusion on the site; and
- A community for those interested and committed to studying the impact of governance innovations and a place for those with research questions to connect to those with projects to study.